95 Blues Berry Way / Черника
We are a Russian-American rock band created in 2000 by singer-songwriter Eugene Borovikov
and his talented friends who happened to live along the road I-95, hence the name.
We strive to write and perform songs with nice music and meaningful lyrics.
We sing mainly in Russian, but are no strangers to songs in English and other
languages. Our style can be defined as melodic rock music.
Even though we present ourselves as a rock group, we experiment with various music styles, rock-related and not. Our
repertoire includes ballads, blues, rock-n-rolls, bossa novas, as well as some jazz, folk, and country pieces.
- 28-30 June, 2018: Ústí nad Labem-Střekov, Czechia
- Eugene Borovikov performs as a guest artist at the festival za tumanom / за туманом.
- 15 June, 2018 @ 7:30pm: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens an acoustic performance by Maxim Ermachkov.
>>> reverse chronology of notable happenings <<<<
- 3 June, 2018: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens an acoustic performance by the LAD folk ensemble.
- 31 May, 2018: Washington, DC
- Eugene Borovikov takes part in the concert at the Russian Cultural Center.
- 28 April, 2018: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens an acoustic performance by Vadim Astrakhan: Vysotsky in English.
- 7 April, 2018: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens an acoustic performance by Alexei Brunov.
- 17 March, 2018: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens an acoustic performance by Sergei Shmulyan.
- 24 February, 2018: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens the guitar extravaganza by Yuri Naumov.
- 3 February, 2018: Princeton, NJ
- Eugene Borovikov participates in the concert-presentation of the album "sans us / без нас" by Anton Karnaukh and TriTone.
Copyright (C) 95 Blues Berry Way. All rights reserved.
All audio material presented and accessed through this page is for private
The audio files (or any portions of them) can be copied, distributed or performed publicly only with the band's permission.