95 Blues Berry Way / Черника
We are a Russian-American rock band created in 2000 by singer-songwriter Eugene Borovikov
and his talented friends who happened to live along the road I-95, hence the name.
We strive to write and perform songs with nice music and meaningful lyrics.
We sing mainly in Russian, but are no strangers to songs in English and other
languages. Our style can be defined as melodic rock music.
Even though we present ourselves as a rock group, we experiment with various music styles, rock-related and not. Our
repertoire includes ballads, blues, rock-n-rolls, bossa novas, as well as some jazz, folk, and country pieces.
- 14 June, 2017 @ 7:30pm: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens the performance by Michael Bashakov presenting his new acoustic program and new book.
- 3 June, 2017 @ 7pm: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens the guitar concert by Erik Sootes presenting his "Different Point of View" program.
>>> reverse chronology of notable happenings <<<<
- 10 May, 2017: Ellicott City, MD
- Евгений Боровиков принимает участие в бард-посиделках с Алексеем Бруновым и Сергеем Шалацким.
- 6 May, 2017: ABS, Alexandria, VA
- Eugene Borovikov (bayan) participates in the American Balalaika Symphony orchestra's Spring concert,
featuring Serge Khrichenko (guitar) as a special guest.
- 26 March, 2017: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov joins Sergei Shalatsky and Sergei Sukharev in an acoustic performance
celebrating Eugene Klyachkin.
- 3 February, 2017: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens acoustic performance by Alexei Vdovin.
- 21 January, 2017: ABS, Alexandria, VA
- Eugene Borovikov (bayan) participates in the American Balalaika Symphony orchestra's Winter concert.
Copyright (C) 95
Blues Berry Way. All rights reserved.
material presented and accessed through this page is for private
The audio files (or any portions of them) can be
copied, distributed or performed publicly only with the band's