95 Blues Berry Way / Черника
We are a Russian-American rock band created in 2000 by singer-songwriter Eugene Borovikov
and his talented friends who happened to live along the road I-95, hence the name.
We strive to write and perform songs with nice music and meaningful lyrics.
We sing mainly in Russian, but are no strangers to songs in English and other
languages. Our style can be defined as melodic rock music.
Even though we present ourselves as a rock group, we
experiment with various music styles, rock-related and not. Our
repertoire includes ballads, blues, rock-n-rolls, bossa novas, as
well as some jazz, folk, and country pieces.
- 9 May, 2015 @ 8pm: ABS, Alexandria, VA
- Eugene Borovikov (bayan) participates in the American Balalaika Symphony orchestra's Spring concert.
- 12 April, 2015 @ 2-6pm: spring jam session, Ellicott City, MD
- 95BBW spring jam session. Mostly jazz tunes, and whatever sounds good and manageable to sing/play.
Borovikovs place. 301.922.3001
>>> reverse chronology of notable happenings <<<<
- 4 April, 2015: Kudryavtsev in Gaithersburg, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens the acustic performance by Alexei Kudryavtsev.
- 21 March, 2015: Nirenburg in MD
- Eugene Borovikov participates in Sergei Nirenburg's Trio concert.
- 31 January, 2015: ABS, Alexandria, VA
- Eugene Borovikov (bayan) participates in the American Balalaika Symphony orchestra's Winter concert.
- 4 January, 2015: Sootes in Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens for Erik Sootes in a house concert "Good Mood".
- 3 January, 2015: winter jam session, Ellicott City, MD
- 95BBW traditional winter jam session, at Borovikovs place, where we play some jazz, rock, pop tunes, and sing some pro peace and love songs.
Copyright (C) 95
Blues Berry Way. All rights reserved.
material presented and accessed through this page is for private
The audio files (or any portions of them) can be
copied, distributed or performed publicly only with the band's