95 Blues Berry Way / Черника
We are a Russian-American rock band created in 2000 by singer-songwriter Eugene Borovikov
and his talented friends who happened to live along the road I-95, hence the name.
We strive to write and perform songs with nice music and meaningful lyrics.
We sing mainly in Russian, but are no strangers to songs in English and other
languages. Our style can be defined as melodic rock music.
Even though we present ourselves as a rock group, we
experiment with various music styles, rock-related and not. Our
repertoire includes ballads, blues, rock-n-rolls, bossa novas, as
well as some jazz, folk, and country pieces.
- 2 July, 2016 @ 5-9pm: summer jam session, Ellicott City, MD
- Traditional 95BBW summer jam session at Borovikovs. 301.922.3001
>>> reverse chronology of notable happenings <<<<
- 11 June, 2016 in Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens the acoustic peformance by Michael Bashakov and Boris Plotnikov.
- 14 May, 2016 in Alexandria, VA
- Eugene Borovikov plays bayan in the spring concert by American Balalaika Symphony with special performance by Serge Khrichenko.
- 10 April, 2016 in Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov (bayan) and Peter Slutsky (bariton) participate in Eastern European Cultural Festival presenting their Romantic Improvisations short program.
- 2 April, 2016 in Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov opens for Alexei Kudryavcev presenting his new album "Little People".
- 7 February, 2016: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene, Arseniy and Lada Borovikov participate in the acoustic concert by Grigory Gladkov.
- 30 January, 2016: winter jam session, Ellicott City, MD
- Traditional 95BBW winter jam session at Borovikovs.
- 16 January, 2016: Ellicott City, MD
- Eugene Borovikov participates in the acoustic concert by Grigory Danskoy and Ksenia Polteva.
- 9 January, 2016: ABS, Alexandria, VA
- Eugene Borovikov (bayan) participates in the American Balalaika Symphony orchestra's Winter concert.
Copyright (C) 95
Blues Berry Way. All rights reserved.
material presented and accessed through this page is for private
The audio files (or any portions of them) can be
copied, distributed or performed publicly only with the band's